Dear Friends and Guests of The Oakley Court,
During these uncertain times, I personally wanted to reach out to you to advise you of what we are doing here at The Oakley Court to support you and your travel plans. The Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve and we are doing everything we can to minimise your travel disruption and provide maximum flexibility.
The safety and security of our Guests and Employees remains our highest priority and we take great pride in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene. In response to the Coronavirus, we have taken additional measures after consultation with both global and local public health authorities (including the WHO and RBWM) to make our cleaning and hygiene procedures even more rigorous:
- Provision of alcohol gel dispensers (hand sanitisers of at least 60% alcohol) and boxes of paper tissues, these are located throughout the site and accessible to all guests and employees onsite
- We have increased the sanitising frequency of all hand contact points e.g. door handles, telephones, handrails, keyboards
- We are increasing awareness and visibility in the Hotel and are display hand washing posters throughout the hotel; Catch it, Bin it, Kill it
- Where possible we are reducing hand to mouth contact; when coughing, sneezing or wiping noses, paper tissues should be used and disposed of immediately after use. This should be followed by washing hands; gel dispensers can be used
- Management and third parties are avoiding shaking hands with each other or standing to close when talking or interacting
We are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of Coronavirus at our Hotel.
Are you due to stay with us?
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unprecedented circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual reservation policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions. In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive cancellation fees and offer full refunds dependant on the rate plan.
- Existing Reservations. All amendments and/or cancellation requests will be reviewed on an individual basis, please call +44 (0)1753 609988 or email email@example.com for more information.
- New Reservations. All reservations – even those described as “Advance Purchase and Non-Cancellable” that are booked between today and 30th April 2020 with stay dates up and to including 31st May 2020 can be amended or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours prior to arrival.
If you have made a bedroom reservation with the Hotel directly please contact Reservations (details above), if you have made a bedroom reservation through another channel or third party agent please contact them for assistance.
Do you have a Conference or Event booked with us?
Please call your Coordinator +44 (0)1753 609988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your options with us. We can assure you that maintaining our working relationship is of extreme importance to us at this time.
We really do appreciate your continued loyalty at this tricky time and wanted to remind you that if you would like to, you can still support us during this time by purchasing gifts online 24 hours a day, 7 days a week directly on our website, this will help us immensely right now but it will also give you something to look forward to when this is all over.
For now, we are pleased to advise we are open and operating as normally as possible, please do continue to come and see us!
Sean Gleeson MIH