Make The Oakley Court your home this Christmas with our 2 night ‘Festive Spirit’ Package!
Sunday 24th December – Christmas Eve
- Guests are welcome to arrive at the hotel from 1pm where a ‘winter warmer’ drink will be waiting.
- A Traditional Afternoon Tea buffet will be served to all residents.
- Bedrooms will be available to check into from 2pm.
- Children staying with us will be able to collect a Father Christmas goodie from the Bar which they can place by the fireplace in The Drawing Room followed by storytelling.
- A 3 course Dinner will be served in The Dining Room, we will require your preferred dining time at the time of booking as well as a pre-order
- Midnight Mass will be taking place at St Michael’s Church in Bray starting at 11.30pm, we will not be providing transport however our guests are more than welcome to attend
- If you do decide to go to Midnight Mass, upon your return to the hotel, mulled wine and mince pies will be waiting.
- Any Children staying with us will also get a Christmas gift and a stocking each delivered to their bedroom during the evening.
Monday 25th December – Christmas Day
- Full English breakfast buffet will be served between 7.30am and 10.30am
- Reception drinks for Christmas Day Lunch in The Windsor Suite will be served in The Windsor Suite Lobby.
- Family style Christmas Day lunch will be served in The Windsor Suite inclusive of a visit to Santa’s Grotto for all children.
- The traditional showing of the Queen’s speech will be in The Sitting Room at 3pm followed by Christmas films throughout the evening.
- A buffet Christmas ‘left-over’ dinner will be available in The Dining Room, we will require your preferred dining time at the time of booking.
- Our Butler’s will deliver milk and gingerbread to the Children’s bedrooms ready for when they return from Dinner.
Tuesday 26th December – Boxing Day
- Brunch will be served in The Dining Room
- Late Check out will be by 12pm
This package is available from £929.00 per couple, based on a 2 night stay in a Character bedroom
At the time of booking a 50% deposit will be required, the remaining payment will be due on 1st November 2017
Why not make your stay that little bit special and treat yourself to an upgraded room, supplements are available from £40.00 per room, per night. You are welcome to stay additional nights with us to extend the celebrations
Children are also welcome, please call one of our elves on +44(0)1753 609988 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will create a bespoke package for you.