Our hotel wide sustainable push has seen us make leaps and bounds in our commitment to offering a ‘greener’ experience and our meetings & events are no different! Here’s how we are ‘Keeping It Green’…
To ensure we remain as environmentally friendly as possible…we have introduced a number of initiatives in our event spaces, including:
- Reusable water bottles – limiting wastage.
- Glass Writing Boards – to prevent flipchart paper waste.
- Pencils and Conference Pads made from recycled paper.
- Outdoor break-out spaces – reduces energy wastage and provides a unique, creative setting.
- Lunch offerings using locally sourced produce and seasonal home grown salads.
- All contracts are electronically sent to organisers to prevent paper usage.
- Biodegradable confetti at our weddings.
- Complimentary bike hire to delegates to explore the local area.
- Partnerships with local companies such as our Team Building & Boat Suppliers.
- Local Windsor & Eton Brewery beer is served at all our events and functions.
- Free electric car charging for delegates with electric vehicles.
You can view our Events Brochure HERE
To book a meeting or event please contact our conference office on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01753 609988