STEP INTO A WEDDING WONDERLAND…
TAILOR MADE JUST FOR YOU…
The Oakley Court is the perfect venue for your special day. Built in 1859 by Sir Richard Hall-Say in the style of a French chateau, could it be a more romantic setting?
A truly magnificent Victorian Gothic mansion, set amidst 33 acres of stunning landscaped gardens with manicured lawns that wander gently down to the banks of the River Thames. Photo opportunities abound… It’s picture perfect!
Your wedding day should be full of love, laughter and happy ever afters and we will do everything to make sure your day is perfect.
The package includes:
- Two glasses of Champagne served with canapés
- Three course Wedding Breakfast with coffee and petits fours
- Half a bottle of wine
- Still and sparkling mineral water
- A glass of Champagne for your toast
- White chair covers and your choice of organza sash
- Candelabra and round mirror plate for the centre of each table
- Lanterns and t-lights for the side tables
- Professional wedding stationery including name cards, table names, menus, table plan
- Fully stocked sweet cart
- Post Box
- Menu tasting for the couple
- Mansion House Suite for the happy couple the night of your wedding
Price per person from £139.00
Something more intimate?
Please contact a member of the special events team who will be happy to discuss your requirements in more detail on Tel: 01753 609988 or Email: email@example.com
Download The Oakley Court Wedding Brochure Here